Heirs of Charles Frauenfelder - Acquisition of Land
Notice is hereby given that Albury City Council intends to compulsorily acquire the land described below for the purpose of road widening.
The land to be acquired is a strip of land 0.205 metres wide, running along the entire north side of Muntz Lane in North Albury. The last known owner of the land was Charles Frauenfelder, who owned the land in 1901.
Anyone claiming to be the current owner of this land is invited to contact the undersigned at their earliest convenience.
Charles Franson, AlburyCity Ph: (02) 6023 8158 or PO Box 323, Albury NSW 2640.