Strategies and future planning
Fit for the Future
Policies and publications
Rates and charges
Access to Information
Jobs @ AlburyCity
Major projects and works
Have a Say
Tendering & supplying to AlburyCity
News and updates
Paying your rates and water accounts
AlburyCity has a range of payment options available to pay your rates, water and account receivables.
You can use your Mastercard and Visa credit card to pay your rates, water and account receivable accounts. (Please note that a payment processing fee plus applicable GST applies to all credit card payments).
Contact your participating financial institution to make this payment from your cheque or savings account. (credit cards are not accepted). For more information visit the BPAY Website.
* Please note payments made via BPAY, Hume Bank, Australia Post and online are not processed to AlburyCity accounts until the next banking business day. Consider your banking organisation's payment delays. AlburyCity accepts no responsibility for the late processing of your account.
Contact 13 18 16 to pay by Mastercard and Visa credit card only or by visiting the Postbillpay website. (Please note a credit card processing fee applies. (Please note that a payment processing fee plus applicable GST applies to all credit card payments.)
Apply to pay your account from your cheque or savings account only by either annually, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or quarterly deductions. A direct debit agreement form is required to be completed and returned to AlburyCity.
- AlburyCity Customer Service Centre - 553 Kiewa Street, Albury
- Lavington Library Customer Service Centre – 366 Griffith Road, Lavington
- Hume Bank – where available (Cash or cheque only)
- Australia Post Office – where available (Credit cards not accepted)
(Please note that a payment processing fee plus applicable GST applies to all credit card payments)
Send your cheque/money order made payable to:
PO Box 323
ALBURY NSW 2640