Strategies and future planning
Fit for the Future
Policies and publications
Rates and charges
Access to Information
Jobs @ AlburyCity
Major projects and works
Have a Say
Tendering & supplying to AlburyCity
News and updates
- Contact AlburyCity
Contacting AlburyCity is easy - you can get in touch with us in any of the following ways.
- Use the submit an online enquiry form.
- Report a problem using Snap Send Solve
- Contact us via email at email@example.com - be sure to tell us what your enquiry is about in the subject line so we can respond quickly with the information you are seeking.
We have a team of knowledgeable and friendly Customer Service staff available to take your call. You can reach us at one of the following numbers:
- Weekdays between 8.30am and 5pm: 02 6023 8111
- After hours: 1300 133 391
We love to meet our customers and visitors at AlburyCity. Call into a Customer Service Centre at one of the following locations:
- AlburyCity Council, Ground Floor, 553 Kiewa Street, Albury
- Lavington Library, 366 Griffith Road, Lavington
Quick reference guide
By post or fax
PO Box 323
ALBURY NSW 2640
Faxes can be sent to AlburyCity on (02) 6023 8190.
We will respond to emails, online forms, written correspondence or Snap Send Solve notifications within 10 days. If you need more immediate assistance, please call us on one of the phone numbers above.
Customer Service Commitment