- About Council
Strategies and future planning
Fit for the Future
Policies and publications
Rates and charges
Access to Information
Jobs @ AlburyCity
Major projects and works
Have a Say
Tendering & supplying to AlburyCity
News and updates
AlburyCity is a diverse organisation responsible for delivering a comprehensive range of services to support and improve the lives of our 50,000 residents.
Our priorities are to be progressive, proactive and, most importantly of all, a pleasure to deal with.
Council is committed to building and maintaining the city's commercial, social, cultural, educational, environmental and residential interests.
Our task is to understand and balance these interests while observing our community vision.
AlburyCity – vibrant, rewarding and community focused.
- Working together - I respect, listen to and value the contributions of others and celebrate our achievements.
- Integrity - I am trustworthy, honest, accountable, open and consistent in all that I do.
- Courage and Passion - I am enthusiastic and have the confidence to speak up for the betterment of AlburyCity.
- Innovation - I seek to increase my knowledge through new ideas and continuous improvement.
- Loyalty - I am supportive of others and committed to AlburyCity and the community.
Our guiding principles
- Red carpet, not red tape.
- We listen to our employees, value and recognise their contributions.
- Sustainability and value for money guide our spending.
- We work with all stakeholders seeking opportunities to benefit our community by achieving Albury 2030.
- Our communication is planned, clear concise and consistent with the AlburyCity Vision and Values.
- We respect and apply social justice principles including equity, fair access and participation.
- Short term gains will not detract from long term financial and environmental sustainability.
- We take responsibility for our decision and actions.