Waste and recycling
Water supply and management
Albury Floodplain Management
- Biodiversity and Vegetation Management
Public Health and Safety
Biodiversity and Vegetation Management
Albury’s distinctive natural assets include:
- conservation areas like the endangered Box Gum Grassy Woodland ecological community on Nail Can Hill
- newer features like the tree plantings of Thurgoona
- the Murray River and its banks
- threatened species and unique wildlife
- remnant roadside vegetation corridors
- significant trees
- suburban gardens
- re-vegetation areas.
All of these biodiversity assets are listed and mapped in Albury’s Significant Environment Areas .