Animals and Pets
- Public Safety
Parking in Albury
Justice of the Peace Services
Young People in Albury
Arrive Home Safely 2017
Arrive Home Safely is an annual initiative delivered by AlburyCity and joint funded by AlburyCity and NSW Roads and Maritime Service (RMS).
This initiative aims to deliver the following:
- Increase the numbers of businesses that participate each year
- Promote alternative transport and drink drive messages to the Albury Community
- Reduce the number of PCA offences occurring in Albury over the festive period
- Increase community awareness of the effects of alcohol
The Arrive Home Safely initiative supports local businesses based in both Albury and Wodonga to promote responsible alcohol messages and offer an alternative transport option to staff attending end of year Christmas celebrations by providing subsidised taxi vouchers.
Registrations are now closed for the 2017 Arrive Home Safely initiative.
- For further enquiries, please contact AlburyCity Road Safety Officer or Crime Prevention Officer on 6023 8111.
- For tips on how to be a responsible party host, check out our safe party ideas for organisations.