Etiquette for dog owners
- don’t allow your dog to roam – so keep your fences secure
- don’t bark excessively – so feed your dog regularly, make sure they’re getting enough exercise, and deal with any problems of insecurity or boredom (your vet can help if you’re struggling for solutions, or contact us for recommendations). For more information and tips on how to reduce barking head to the RSPCA.
- are always on a leash in public places other than designated off-leash areas
- don’t leave poo in public places – so pick it up immediately, bag it and bin it
- don’t behave threateningly – so give them proper training.