Street and Outdoor Activities
As part of our Street and Outdoor Activities Policy, you or your business will need special approval for a range of activities and installations in public streets and outdoor areas.
What do I need approval for?
- Outdoor dining
- Public address
- Public collection of money
- Street advertising
- Skip bins
- Hoists, cranes and scaffoldings.
Click on each listed item for a fact sheet with more details.
How do I get approval?
To apply for approval, complete the relevant application form and lodge it at our Customer Service Centre (Kiewa Street or Lavington Library).
- Application for Street Activities
- Application for Hoarding, Crane, Skip Bin and Parking
- Dean Street Banner Guidelines and Application
For some activities you will also need a development consent and/or a parking permit. Before you apply for approval, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) (02 6023 8111) first to check what you need and make sure you have all the right information.