NEXUS Competitive advantage
- 75% of Australian population can be serviced by next day delivery
- Common user rail hub operating on site
- Suitable for 24/7 operations
- Capacity to meet the needs of large water users
- Existing industrial base with specialisations in manufacturing, transport and logistics
- Customisable land options to suit all development needs
- Stable and skilled workforce
Spanning the Hume Freeway and the main Melbourne-Sydney rail corridor and incorporating the Ettamogah Rail Hub, NEXUS is ideally placed for business looking for quality transport infrastructure.
Only 10 minutes from the Albury CBD, NEXUS offers customisable land options and opportunity for 24/7 operations. Businesses benefit from access to domestic and international markets through existing transport infrastructure, including the Hume Freeway with easy access via the Davey Road and Thurgoona Drive interchanges.
Albury Airport is just 12km from the NEXUS precinct offering 180 flights per week to Melbourne and Sydney, serviced by three commercial carriers.
Another key advantage within NEXUS is the Ettamogah Rail Hub, a common user hub located on the Melbourne-Sydney main line that provides access to rail services along the east coast. Serviced by both QR National Freight and Pacific National, the Hub offers regular rail freight services to the Port of Melbourne and Acacia Ridge in Brisbane.