Every pet needs the freedom to excerise and socialise with other animals. That’s why AlburyCity has five designated areas for your dog to exercise without being on a leash, however, they must remain under effective control at all times.
- Oddies Creek Park - near the water wheel off Wodonga Place
- Alexandra Park - corner of Cadell and Keene Streets
- Bunton Park - adjoins the North Albury Sports Club
- Poplar Drive Reserve - behind Heathwood Park
- Gordon Street Reserve - corner of Garoogong Road and Gordon Street
Last updated: 25 Nov 2015 10:52am